Topics

FlickType question or suggestion

Stuart Deadman

hi, I have just re-install the FlickType cable onto my iPhone 11 Pro to try and eliminate some problems I was having. But my subscription is now not been recognized. What can I do to correct this problem?

Best regards

Stuart Deadman

Daniel McGee

Have you tried tapping the restore button under the upgrade tab in the container app? Wondering if you need to restore your purchase to activate the subscription again.

On 7 Dec 2019, at 09:08, Stuart Deadman <stuart.deadman@...> wrote:

hi, I have just re-install the FlickType cable onto my iPhone 11 Pro to try and eliminate some problems I was having. But my subscription is now not been recognized. What can I do to correct this problem?

Best regards

Stuart Deadman

Go to the FlickType container app, and at the bottom the second tab will say upgrade. Double tap on this tab, and then go to the upper right corner where it will say upgrade. double Tap that
You may get a message that says you were already subscribed, but when you go back, Fliktype should work.
Good luck!

On Dec 7, 2019, at 2:08 AM, Stuart Deadman <stuart.deadman@...> wrote:

hi, I have just re-install the FlickType cable onto my iPhone 11 Pro to try and eliminate some problems I was having. But my subscription is now not been recognized. What can I do to correct this problem?

Best regards

Stuart Deadman

Stuart Deadman

Yes, thanks, I Didn't see that button before.

Stuart Deadman

Stuart.Deadman@...