Topics

FlickType question or suggestion

Corie Brown

I cannot get the app to work properly in iOS 13 despite having a subscription.

It functions properly if I use the notepad in the app, but the universal keyboard does not give lush audio feedback system wide and is therefore effectively useless.

I have tried uninstalling and we installing the app hot that has not helped.

Universal functionality is turned on.

Is this app still being supported?

Currently a paid subscription seems like a waste of money!

All info and advise welcome.

Thanks. Corie

JP Shandra

Hello,
Did you download 13.2 yesterday? It’s working fine with 13.2. It worked on 13.0 and 13.2 only. If you’re on 13.1 it will not work. HTH!
Best,
JP

On Oct 29, 2019, at 1:08 AM, Corie Brown <corie@...> wrote:

I cannot get the app to work properly in iOS 13 despite having a subscription.

It functions properly if I use the notepad in the app, but the universal keyboard does not give lush audio feedback system wide and is therefore effectively useless.

I have tried uninstalling and we installing the app hot that has not helped.

Universal functionality is turned on.

Is this app still being supported?

Currently a paid subscription seems like a waste of money!

All info and advise welcome.

Thanks. Corie

Most third-party keyboard stopped working in iOS 13.1.2. This was an Apple problem. Apple took about a month and a half to fix this problem, but it has been fixed as of yesterday. You need to update to iOS 13.2. If you do this, Fliktype will be back to normal.

Once again this was Apple‘s fault not Fliktype‘s.