Topics

FlickType question or suggestion

Harry Bell

I am using the latest app store version of FlickType on my iPad running the latest beta of iOS 12.1.1 and the dismiss keyboard key does not show up visually even though that setting is turned on in settings. I have restarted the iPad but no change. VoiceOver does read out the next keyboard key but it is invisible.
Thanks

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the message. We recently made a change where you need to press and hold to show any of the action keys. Does this help?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Harry Bell wrote:

I am using the latest app store version of FlickType on my iPad running the
latest beta of iOS 12.1.1 and the dismiss keyboard key does not show up
visually even though that setting is turned on in settings. I have restarted
the iPad but no change. VoiceOver does read out the next keyboard key but it
is invisible.

Harry Bell

Ah, got it!
Thanks