Santiago

Hello,
I'd like a free Flicktype code. My email is Santiago.Blue.Hernandez@...

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

mike maslo

mmaslo1964@...

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Jan 15, 2020, at 14:05, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We've now given away dozens of free copies of FlickType, if anyone hasn't received theirs, let us know.

And we still have more left, so keep those emails coming if you or someone else would like one! 🤗

- Kosta & Ashley

Rhymer S. House

Hi!
I’d love a promo! The email I’m writing from is my primary.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Peter Torpey

I would also appreciate one of the codes if there are still some left. My e-mail is:
Ptorpey00@...

Thanks and happy new year!

—Pete
On Jan 15, 2020, at 11:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:
FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Hi Peter,

We're happy to send you one, but just wanted to clarify: if you have already downloaded the previously free app from the store, you'd now have the full app for free, forever, and wouldn't need a promo code.

- Kosta

Francisco Salvador Crespo

I havent got mine
crespofranciscosalvador@...

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 ene. 2020, a las 17:05, FlickType <@FlickType> escribió:

We've now given away dozens of free copies of FlickType, if anyone hasn't received theirs, let us know.

And we still have more left, so keep those emails coming if you or someone else would like one! 🤗

- Kosta & Ashley

Rhymer S. House

Thank you! I’m so happy!

On Jan 15, 2020, at 5:06 PM, Francisco Salvador Crespo <crespofranciscosalvador@...> wrote:

I havent got mine
crespofranciscosalvador@...

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 ene. 2020, a las 17:05, FlickType <@FlickType> escribió:

We've now given away dozens of free copies of FlickType, if anyone hasn't received theirs, let us know.

And we still have more left, so keep those emails coming if you or someone else would like one! 🤗

- Kosta & Ashley

Chris Giuntoli

Hi,

It’s been a crazy day and I’m finally getting around to checking emails and messages. Wondering if this offer can apply to me? I’ve been a supporter of your keyboard since the very beginning and currently pay the monthly subscription. anyway, thought it was worth asking as I’m not sure if I am missing anything else that I need to do to become eligible.

Regardless, thank you for making such a fantastic keyboard option for myself in the blind community.

Take care,
Chris

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Anna Dresner

Hello,

If you still have promo codes, I'd like one.

Thanks a lot,
Anna

On Jan 15, 2020, at 12:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

You do not need this promotion. If you were a subscriber, or you ever downloaded FlickType in the past, you will now get Fliktype for free. As long as you’ve done the update recently, you can make sure by going to the App Store and then my account, you can stop your subscription.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Brittany Simmons

I accidentally deleted the app. Do I just re-download it, or do I have to re-enter the code?

On Jan 15, 2020, at 3:05 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We've now given away dozens of free copies of FlickType, if anyone hasn't received theirs, let us know.

And we still have more left, so keep those emails coming if you or someone else would like one! 🤗

- Kosta & Ashley

Chuck Dean

Just hit re-download. The app should work fine

On Jan 15, 2020, at 3:05 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

We've now given away dozens of free copies of FlickType, if anyone hasn't received theirs, let us know.

And we still have more left, so keep those emails coming if you or someone else would like one! 🤗

- Kosta & Ashley

Stuart Deadman

Hi, Why is this only available to US customers?

Best regards

Stuart Deadman

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

For the same reason that a sale on BestBuy.com (the American Best Buy) is not necessarily available in the same way on BestBuy.ca (the Canadian Best Buy).
Each country has its own Apple App Store and if Kosta only has promo codes for the US app store then that is what it is.

Hi, Why is this only available to US customers?

Best regards

Stuart Deadman

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Anthony tom

My email address, homesweethome.tom@...

On 15 Jan 2020, at 2:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Ravi Pinapaka

I would like to give it to a friend. His email is shadow.p311@....
Thanks a lot!

emilych64@...

Emilych64@...

On Jan 15, 2020, at 11:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Anthony tom

Good morning ... sorry. I sent you my email address and not my apple ID. That address is:
Anthonytom95.5fm@...

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

Hi,

I'd love to get a free copy.

My e-mail is: ns.studios1@...

Kind regards,

Nikola Stojsic (NS studios): music producer, sound designer, keyboardist, pianist, and programmer.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/nsstudios.co
Twitter: @nikola_stojsic and @nsstudios_co
Website: www.nsstudiosweb.com

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 7:33 PM, FlickType wrote:
FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Jesus R

Hello,

Thank you for all the great work you've been doing. I love the new updates. I'd like a copy of FlickType. If you can't give it o me, give it to my friend who is also named Jesus. His email address is stingray.j59@.... Though his apple ID email is jssrtz17@.....

Thanks so much.

All the best,

Jesus Reyes