From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:33 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [FlickType] FlickType giveaway in the US today

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Chuck Dean

Jkhm116@...

On Jan 15, 2020, at 11:33 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

It appears groups.io does not display full email addresses that you put in your messages, for good reason.

Please have the person email us directly at @FlickType and we will send them the app right away!

- Kosta & Ashley

Brittany Simmons

yes, I would love a copy. My email address is bsimmons20@...

On Jan 15, 2020, at 1:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello.

I would like to get a code for myself, and if there is availability, for my Apple Watch.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 ene. 2020, a las 15:33, FlickType <@FlickType> escribió:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Piano Geek

Id like a copy too please
Jasonsmessages@...

“Ah ... music. A magic beyond all we do here.”
Albus Dumbledore

On Jan 15, 2020, at 1:33 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Turns out as admins we can see the full email addresses. Gifts going out shortly!
- Kosta

Joseph Nerney

joenerney@...

On Jan 15, 2020, at 1:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

mike maslo

My sisters smace26@...

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Jan 15, 2020, at 12:33, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

Janella Glee

I would love a code.
glee.janella@...

Sent from myMail for iOS

Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 1:33 PM -0500 from hello@... <hello@...>:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️

george b <montbak55@...>

I would like a code for the free offer, please.

Thanks

Send mail montbak55@...