Topics

flicktype crashing

Rebecca Ilniski <rilniski@...>

Hi. I'm using flicktype on a 7 plus with 11.3. I've reinstalled the app through TestFlight and was typing away when all of a sudden it read what I typed and crashed. I was not finished typing and couldn't continue and had to close out and start over.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski@...
Twitter: applegirl1994

Brandon Cross

I am having a similar issue after updating, except not with the app itself,
but it makes the test flight app crash repeatedly whenever I go under the
FlickType section

Brandon Cross

Just to add to this, the app crashes too. It opens, gets to where the
keyboard appears, and then crashes. It is every time the app is launched
without fail. I can't even send feedback through the test flight app
because that crashes as soon as I go under the Flicktype section. I'm on an
iPhone 7

Tangela

Hi, the most recent beta crashes for me as well. Had to downgrade.

Ravi Pinapaka

Hello, when I first updated to version 0.1.32, the app crashed for me as well. After deleting and reinstalling the app, it’s working fine.