Topics

FlickType celebration!

Dear friends,

With the recent addition of the updated watch companion app, FlickType is currently the top paid app on the entire App Store! 🥳

To celebrate this amazing milestone, we want to give away free copies of FlickType to anyone in the US.

To get one, you or a friend can send an email to promo@... - we only have limited availability so we'll give the codes on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you for your continued support, and please consider leaving us a short review on the App Store if you have not already done so - thank you! 🤗

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi Kosta and Ashley
I would like to congratulate you on finding a way to monetise FlickType. I used it until the subscribtion model was introduced which is an issue for people in third-world countries with week currencies. Then when IOS 13 came out,I tried using the built in IOS keyboard including the slide to type feature that IOS 13 introduced. I simply don't understand how visually impaired people can not use FlickType as their iPhone keyboard. I imagine the VI community willing to pay for apps is too small to be sustainable, hence the great news that the watch app has been such a hit amongst VI and sighted folks alike.
Thank you for an absolutely brilliant app, I cannot describe how convenient it is to use your app as apposed to the extreme frustration I endure as a visually impaired person when having to make to with the built in option that come with iPhones.
Regards
Scott

On 2020/02/10, 18:03, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION - EXTERNAL SENDER - Please be careful when opening links and attachments. Nedbank - IT Information Security Department (ISD)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

With the recent addition of the updated watch companion app, FlickType is currently the top paid app on the entire App Store! 🥳

To celebrate this amazing milestone, we want to give away free copies of FlickType to anyone in the US.

To get one, you or a friend can send an email to promo@... - we only have limited availability so we'll give the codes on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you for your continued support, and please consider leaving us a short review on the App Store if you have not already done so - thank you! 🤗

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser