Topics

FlickType and mail?

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Chuck Dean

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Chuck,

Is this in Mail or everywhere?

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 15/01/2020 à 17:11, Chuck Dean a écrit :

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

JP Shandra

Hello,
I’ve noticed these issues In mail. It’s inconsistent, sometimes works. This has been all through 13 as Chuck state’s. On latest beta.
Best,
JP

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:12 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Chuck Dean

Just in mail.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 9:19 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

[...]

By the way, I forgot to say I am using an iPhone seven, if this matters. I know that X and above have different screen sizes, so could there be a problem there?