From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Canyon Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:02 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] FlickType and IOS Developer Beta

Hello,
I am alwayse running the latest developer beta on my I devices.
Typically third party keyboards do not work for me. Has anyone gotten
Flicktype to work system-wide while running IOS betas?
Thanks

Tangela M.

As have I, but the OP did specify developer beta, which could conceivably be different.

Sean Kelly

I’ve been running the dev betas and it works just fine here. Including with today’s GM release.

On Sep 12, 2018, at 21:38, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

As have I, but the OP did specify developer beta, which could conceivably be different.

Canyon Sullivan <canyonsullivan@...>

I have an Iphone SE 64GB, and Ipad Pro 10.5. The builtin keyboard
opens on the iPhone and iPad. I have reinstalled the app via
Testflight, and enabled full access.Maybe I will wipe all data and
start fresh.

--
Sean Kelly
http://www.smkelly.org