FlickType and Apple App Store

Benny Barber

Hello all,. I need a little assistance please. I had a little trouble getting FlickType to work after updating iOS to 14.4.2. I initially uninstalled Flicktype and reinstalled. I have Flicktype working, but I cannot get to the settings. Flicktype wants me to sign into the app store. I get caught up into a loop that requires me to purchase Flicktype for $9.98. I really don't want to do that, but if I have to, I will. Any suggestions as how to handle this? I wondered if I reinstalled the beta from Testflight, would this be a fix. Thank you for any help.
Benny