Topics

FlickType.

Maria Reyes <mgreyes934@...>

I really love this app! I really love the predictions. I tend to touch the wrong keys, and FlickType types in what I want 99% of the time.
Hey to the developer! There is a post on the ViPhone list talking about your awesome app!!!
Keep up the work!

Maria, thank you for the kind words and the first ever post on this group!

We plan to utilize this group heavily and engage with our users and the broader community in order to create a useful and enduring product.

I did want to take the opportunity and clarify that everyone is welcome to talk publicly on social media and the like about their experience with FlickType so far, as we had a few inquiries from users if it was ok to do so. The beta is by no means confidential, and we have plenty of slots left for your friends to join as well.

More to come soon.

Warmly,
Kosta

George Cham

Hi Coster,
I thought I was the first post. Smile
Nevertheless I just wanted to congratulate you on bringing back flick type, formally Flexi.
Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

________________________________
Maria, thank you for the kind words and the first ever post on this group!

We plan to utilize this group heavily and engage with our users and the broader community in order to create a useful and enduring product.

I did want to take the opportunity and clarify that everyone is welcome to talk publicly on social media and the like about their experience with FlickType so far, as we had a few inquiries from users if it was ok to do so. The beta is by no means confidential, and we have plenty of slots left for your friends to join as well.

More to come soon.

Warmly,
Kosta

Daniel McGee

Hello everyone

I just wanted to announce my presence on the list as well. The moment I saw on twitter that FlickType had created a mailing list, I said to myself: I have to subscribe to this list right away!

I'm a big fan of what was formally called Fleksy, now renamed to FlickType and look forward to contributing to this amazing keyboard.

Where I can.

To say how loyal I am, I even used Fleksy even when it became less accessible because for me, the benefit of typing with the former keyboard, far out wade the speed of how fast I could send a text, email etc. Rather than using the stock keyboard on ios.

Kind regards to all

Daniel

On 5 Apr 2018, at 07:06, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

[...]

Christy S

I really appreciate that you've not only brought this back, but brought it back in a manner that's designed to be accessible with voiceover from the start. Not many developers do this, so it's great to see!

Looking forward to playing with it more. Btw, is there any idea of what the cost might be when it's released on the app store?

Christy