Topics

Flick type not working properly in Microsoft Outlook.

Tejvir Chandgothia <tejvir05@...>

Dear flick type team,
Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.

George Cham

Hello,
I'm using microsoft outlook both on I pad and I phone.
I'm not having any problems typing using flicktype.
If you could outline what the issues your having, perhaps we can solve the problem.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.

Mary Jo Partyka

Hello,

I am also having a problem with Flicktype in messages andFacebook. I am not sure how to tell if my Facebook posts written with Flicktype are posting. Is there something I should be doing before I post? Also, in messages, what do I have to do to send the message. I tried sending two messages written via flicktype and the people said they didn’t receive the texts.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

On Sep 23, 2018, at 5:52 AM, via Groups.Io <tejvir05=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear flick type team,
Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.

Matthew Janusauskas

The only place I am still having a significant problem is in the Zoom cloud meetings app on iPhone when the app is prompting to join a meeting and tries to force a numeric keyboard for numeric entry. Things often freeze and I am unable to switch back to he iOS English keyboard

Matthew

On Sep 23, 2018, at 8:36 PM, Mary Jo Partyka <choirnfb@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi All,

Thanks a bunch for the feedback. We're aware of the numeric Zoom issue, and still trying to find a fix, but for every other issue if you can please give us specific instructions to reproduce we would appreciate it. What iOS version you're using, whether full screen or half screen, whether it's a new message or a response, etc.

Thank you!
Ashley