Topics

Feature suggestion - Automatic disabling of Zoom when using FlickType

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi

A suggestion to assist partially sighted users.

When the FlickType keyboard opens, disable the IOS zoom, when the keyboard is dismissed, enable it.

I don’t know if IOS allows this to be controlled via third party apps, but it would neatly solve the issue of FlickType being incompatible with the Zoom gestures. Zoom isn’t required when FlickType is on the screen anyway.

Regards

Scott Field

********************

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser

********************

Paula Kilburn <paula.kilburn@...>

Hi,

I am trying to download the  test flight app and I don’t know how to get the code? Can you help

Maria Reyes

Hi, send an email to beta@... to request to be a beta tester. They will send you a TestFlight invitation.

On Jul 5, 2018, at 1:44 PM, Paula Kilburn <paula.kilburn@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to download the  test flight app and I don’t know how to get the code? Can you help

Scott, thank you for the report. We will try to address the issues with Zoom soon, assuming iOS gives us a way to do so.

Warmly,
Kosta