Topics

Feasibility of adding opening question and exclamation marks in spanish, and Writing accented letters for adding words to the dictionary?

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

does Fliktype have a way as of yet, to write accented letters? for example, I’m wanting to add the musical group Maná to my dictionary, or if I’d want to add words with the ñ like niño, niña, mañana etc., how would is be done? Also among the punctuation suggestions in spanish, how hard/easy would it be to include open question or open exclamation marks, aside from the already-present closing question and exclamation marks? Oh and also for english, I can’t find the apostrophe+; I only seem to find the apostrophe+s, or a I missing somehting?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel