Topics

Family sharing

Ken Ewing <ken32761@...>

Hello,

I have a question about family sharing. It says in the app description in the app store that up to six people can use this app with family sharing enabled. How does this work with a subscription?

Regards,
Ken Ewing

Hi Ken,

It works precisely the same way as any other app, Apple Music is a good example of this. I've included how to utilize family sharing as stated by Apple: "When you set up purchase sharing, the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members are immediately available to everyone else in the group. New content appears in the Purchased tab in iTunes, iBooks, or the App Store for each family member. Just select the family member whose collection you’d like to browse, then download or play the content you choose. Other family members can access your collection in the same way. If you want to keep some purchases private, you can choose to hide individual items"

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Warmly,
Ashley