Topics

Failed to load page

Harry Bell

I am now using the app store version on my new iPhone XS and whenever I launch the container app, it tries to open the welcome screen but a message appears saying that it failed to load page and that there is a SSL error. The keyboard itself works fine and I'm using it at this moment. How can I sort this out?
Thanks
Harry

Harry Bell

Harry Bell

The text I’d typed with FlickType seems to have disappeared! I said that after installing today’s update and restarting, I’m still getting that Failed to load page message popping up on the Welcome screen of the app on both iPad 2018 and iPhone XS
Regards
Harry

On 27 Sep 2018, at 05:34, Harry Bell via Groups.Io <ubupanoramix=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Harry,

We were diligently working hard to figure out what was going on with the welcome screen, not sure if you saw our Twitter poll but thanks for following up with the parental control information because we weren't gathering leads on our own. I saw you also posted about a crash, I'll follow up on that thread directly.