Topics

Emoji

Simon Wheatcroft

Emoji support. Is there a way emoji support could be added. I tried to add a text replacement for a word to an emoji. Then add that word to flick types keyboard. This does not work neither does copying the text over as the replacement only works as you type. Is this something that that would just work in the system wide version?

Hi Simon, great questions. We are planning to support both emoji as well as text replacement shortcuts in the new system-wide version of the keyboard. If you want to be among the first to try it out, please join our beta here: beta+subscribe@flicktype.groups.io

Warmly,
Kosta

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Wow so that's exciting! So would we who are already Betatesters, be eligible for trying out the keyboard extention? I imagine you'd be sending instructions if we need to download the beta app etc?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Serina Gilbert

Wow! This is exciting! I can't wait to test the system wide keyboard!