Topics

Email and web address

Ken Clarkg

When typing email addresses there and webpages and I am put area I told you don’t look to the right type the complete address using the touch type keyboard flip type keyboard the reason you don’t want to flip right anytime during the address is because the right flip put in a space you don’t want that

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hello I am new to this group as like many others I joined the bandwagon when Flicktype 2.0 was released to the public. I suggest typing email and web addresses using touch type, not tap type. Doing so will complete the word(s) which you do not want. By the way keep up the good work guys, each update adds small but significant changes to the app.