Topics

Editing Flicktype Dictionary

Gordon Anthony <ganthony57@...>

I have inadvertently added a word to my FlickType dictionary. How do I delete it? When I pull up the menu and go into Dictionary all I get is a draft email containing my custom words, with no hints as to what to do next.

Sent from my iPhone using Voice over visual aid software

Hi Gordon,

You can delete the word by following the same exact steps as when you added the word to the dictionary. Manually type the entire word and flick up.

Thanks!

Manually type the same word over, then flick up, it will remove the word.

Chuck