Topics

Duplicated messages to the chat list

Daniel McGee

Hi all

Apparently I haven't been getting duplicated messages on the beta list of FlickType. However, can anyone tell me if you are getting more than one message on the FlickType chat list?

An noticing that when I am responding to a message to the FlickType chat list, am seeing two copies of my reply and wondered if others have seen this from me or are having the same issue yourself.

Thanks

Daniel

Jessica D

Hi

Yes, I am seeing this issue. I hope they fix it.

On Aug 20, 2018, at 5:34 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi all

Apparently I haven't been getting duplicated messages on the beta list of FlickType. However, can anyone tell me if you are getting more than one message on the FlickType chat list?

An noticing that when I am responding to a message to the FlickType chat list, am seeing two copies of my reply and wondered if others have seen this from me or are having the same issue yourself.

Thanks

Daniel

aldrien lim

Hello, same here with 2 copy of messages.

On 8/21/2018 5:34 AM, Daniel McGee wrote:
Hi all

Apparently I haven't been getting duplicated messages on the beta list of FlickType. However, can anyone tell me if you are getting more than one message on the FlickType chat list?

An noticing that when I am responding to a message to the FlickType chat list, am seeing two copies of my reply and wondered if others have seen this from me or are having the same issue yourself.

Thanks

Daniel

Alex Stone

I’m not experiencing this at all.

On 21 Aug 2018, at 19:28, aldrien lim <aldrienlim@...> wrote:

Hello, same here with 2 copy of messages.

On 8/21/2018 5:34 AM, Daniel McGee wrote:
Hi all

Apparently I haven't been getting duplicated messages on the beta list of FlickType. However, can anyone tell me if you are getting more than one message on the FlickType chat list?

An noticing that when I am responding to a message to the FlickType chat list, am seeing two copies of my reply and wondered if others have seen this from me or are having the same issue yourself.

Thanks

Daniel

Edited

Hmmm where are you receiving these double copies of the messages? I notice Jessica has two emails in the system but everyone else just has one account. On our end we are only receiving one message from each of you. My assumption is this is a Groups.io setting or issue. Maybe check your Groups.io settings?

Maria Reyes

Hi,
If I look in my sent mailbox, I see 2 messages to the same group with the same subject and the same body. I wonder if it’s because the messages are coming back to me and the whole group and the other message is what I sent?