leonard morris

When I am typing around the keyboard how can I stop flick Type from saying dismissed all the time

Luke Davis

What app are you using it in when it does this?

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020, leonard morris wrote:

When I am typing around the keyboard how can I stop flick Type from saying dismissed all the timeEvery country has an identity, history, custom, and
culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

leonard morris

I’m just using the  native FlickType app not within  another app like email or notes or something else. after finishing my text I just pasted where I wanted to go.