From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mary Jo Partyka
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 7:49 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Difficulty Using Flicktype in other applications

I tried using Flicktype in Facebook and Messages but am not sure whether the messages were sent or the Facebook entries posted. Is there a gesture you have to make after you type when you want to say that must be performed before something can be sent?

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

Shawn Krasniuk

This is why I have my Flicktype set to half screen. It's nice to have both the keyboard and to see what I've typed.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Sep 26, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Try to dismiss the kewyboard by swiping up and holding for a moment, then you can check if your text is there and you can swipe to the send/post button and tap it.

I tried using Flicktype in Facebook and Messages but am not sure whether the messages were sent or the Facebook entries posted.  Is there a gesture you have to make after you type when you want to say that must be performed before something can be sent?

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

JP Shandra

Hello,
Just like Shawn, this is why I have set to half screen.
Regards,
JP

On Sep 26, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Shawn Krasniuk via Groups.Io <bbsshawn@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

On Sep 26, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Try to dismiss the kewyboard by swiping up and holding for a moment, then you can check if your text is there and you can swipe to the send/post button and tap it.

I tried using Flicktype in Facebook and Messages but am not sure whether the messages were sent or the Facebook entries posted. Is there a gesture you have to make after you type when you want to say that must be performed before something can be sent?

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

Alan Robbins

This is why I like the half screen as all I need to do is touch top half of
screen with dismissing the keyboard.

Al

Try to dismiss the kewyboard by swiping up and holding for a moment, then
you can check if your text is there and you can swipe to the send/post
button and tap it.

I tried using Flicktype in Facebook and Messages but am not sure whether the
messages were sent or the Facebook entries posted. Is there a gesture you
have to make after you type when you want to say that must be performed
before something can be sent?

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!
Ashley

Jessica D

Hi,
I’ve had this issue too.

Is it a bug?

On Sep 26, 2018, at 12:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!

Hi Ashley,
I am looking forward to the gesture to toggle between full and minimal screens, but now I simply turn into landscape mode and type with my two thumbs at the speed of light!😎

I love this keyboard... Keep up the good work!

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 9:55 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!
Ashley

Paula Page

Personally, I can’t see any reason to use the full screen anymore, I love half-screen so much! :)

Paula

On 26 Sep 2018, at 18:11, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley,
I am looking forward to the gesture to toggle between full and minimal screens, but now I simply turn into landscape mode and type with my two thumbs at the speed of light!😎

I love this keyboard... Keep up the good work!

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 9:55 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!

Hi Paula,
I use FlickType in landscape mode when I am typing large amounts of text. Being in full screen mode, I don't have to be careful about typing above the keyboard, so I make less mistakes.😎
But whatever works best for you...

Chuck (mobile)