Topics

Dictionary Word Requests and Mispronunciations`

We've had several common word requests that are not currently in the dictionary, as well as reports of mispronunciations of words, symbols, numbers, etc. Will you please comment with your requests and reports, and if you agree with what has been requested or reported please like the comment to help us decide what needs to be added and fixed?

Nozi

Edited

Great app. Is there a way of distinguishing words with an apostrophe from ones that don’t? At the moment you can’t tell which one has been typed until you flick backwards. Dictionary suggestions are pronounced the same.

Nozi

I see you fixed the issue on the latest release! Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!