Topics

Dictionary question

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi all.
A lot of words have been added to my FlickType dictionary, including French words I am sure I never typed within FlickType. Does anyone know how this can happen?
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi all.
I am re-asking my question hoping someone can sort out this weird problem I’m having.
See message below please.
Thank you for your help if you can.
Cheers,
Jp

Le 10 nov. 2018 à 11:53, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> a écrit :

Hi all.
A lot of words have been added to my FlickType dictionary, including French words I am sure I never typed within FlickType. Does anyone know how this can happen?
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Hi JP,

Thanks for the message. Yes, we look at all the words at the end of the typing session, and sometimes this may include pre-existing words (eg when you edit something). Is this an issue for you?

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

hello Ashley,

thank you for your reply. The thing is, I don't see how this words Could have popped into the list As they are French words, and I am sure I did not write them inflict type at all. Nor did I add them manually in the text I was typing with flick type. The only thing that could have happened, is that I may have Started to write in French, and found that flick type was on, but then I immediately switched to the French keyboard. With that affect the dictionary?

That's intriguing isn't it.

Best regards,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com