Topics

Demo versus the full version

leonard morris

After the demo of this app,., what will appear when the seven days expire.?

You will be able to use FlickType in the container app and export text to different apps, emails, and messages.
The difference is, you will not be able to type directly in text fields outside the flicktype app.

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 4, 2018, at 4:21 AM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

After the demo of this app,., what will appear when the seven days expire.?

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi Leonard,
I am not sure I understood your question correctly, but if you do not buy the app, the demo will still be available. What you pay for is the ability to use flick type as a Third party keyboard in all applications.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...>

Hi Leonard,
I am not sure I understood your question correctly, but if you do not buy the app, the demo will still be available. What you pay for is the ability to use flick type as a Third party keyboard in all applications.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 04/10/2018 à 13:21, leonard morris a écrit :
After the demo of this app,., what will appear when the seven days expire.?

leonard morris

I think I should’ve been more clear I would suppose. I purchased the annual subscription but it’s my understanding it stays as a demo for seven days when the demo is finished I was asking what will the screen look like or what do I need to do anything?

On Oct 4, 2018, at 7:33 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hi Leonard,
I am not sure I understood your question correctly, but if you do not buy the app, the demo will still be available. What you pay for is the ability to use flick type as a Third party keyboard in all applications.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 04/10/2018 à 13:21, leonard morris a écrit :
After the demo of this app,., what will appear when the seven days expire.?

You are all set! You do not need to do anything else.
FlickType will work the same in the demo app, and can be used in any app to fill in text.

Chuck (mobile)