Topics

Customizing emojis

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

hi FlickTypes.
I thought I heard it was possible to customize the emoji list in FlickType, but I don't seam to find anything about this in the instructions. Did I dream it?
All the best.
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Chris Chaffin

Yes, you can, I just customized my emoji's. To do this, go to the settings tab at the bottom of the screen, swipe until you hear emoji shortcuts, then one more swipe will put you on the emoji edit field. Double tap the edit field and you can move one emoji at a time by flicking up or down with one finger. Use the delete key to delete any emoji that you do not want. To add more emoji's switch to the emoji keyboard and double tap on the ones you want to add.
Hope this helps.

Chris

On Jul 10, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

hi FlickTypes.
I thought I heard it was possible to customize the emoji list in FlickType, but I don't seam to find anything about this in the instructions. Did I dream it?
All the best.
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Oh good. It works great, but could we have more than 10 please?
Cheers,
JPR

Hi JPR,

The emojis currently available are a shortcut, which is why there is a limited amount, we will be implementing a full emoji keyboard.

Thanks!
Ashley