From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Gordon <gordon@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:10:29 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Cost of Flick type for new users

I had several people approach me yesterday at the different places I
went around the NFB convention about Flick Type. But I couldn't give
them a definitive answer about current cost since I got it as soon as it
was available. So I just wanted to have some information I can give
today if I'm asked.

Chuck Dean

Hello Gordon,
I also looked up FlickType on my computer, and the App Store says it’s a one time purchase of $1.99 US dollars