Topics

Copy and paste

leonard morris

In Fleksy I could have the option to have both the copy and paste to show in both the subject and body of the text or the body only. I do not see this option in flick type classic. Is that option available in the full version of Flick Type?

No, in order to use copy and paste you must switch to the iOS keyboard.

In the future FlickType may have a half screen option that will allow you to use all the rotor functions. Chuck