Topics

Contractions and other difficult words

Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...>

Hello. Does anybody have good strategies on how to enter words with apostrophes in them?
Words such as we’re and can’t? I am just starting out on my practice, so if anyone has tips on other difficult things to enter, I would love to know.

Those words can be typed by typing the letters. For example, if I want to type the word can't, I simply tap in the area of the c a n and t. FlickType will recognize what you are trying to type..
Try it, its like magic!

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 7:09 PM, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote:

Hello. Does anybody have good strategies on how to enter words with apostrophes in them?
Words such as we’re and can’t? I am just starting out on my practice, so if anyone has tips on other difficult things to enter, I would love to know.

Paula Page

Hi, mostly, these are already in Flicktype’s dictionary. So if you type the word without the apostrophe, it will give you the option of a word with an apostrophe, if that makes sense. For example, if you type dont,the first option that comes up is usually don’t. Hope that makes sense.

Paula