Topics

Contractions and other difficult words

Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...>

Hello. Does anybody have good strategies on how to enter words with apostrophes in them?
Words such as we’re and can’t? I am just starting out on my practice, so if anyone has tips on other difficult things to enter, I would love to know.

Chuck Dean

Hello,
Those words can be typed by typing the letters. For example, if I want to type the word can't, I simply tap in the area of the c a n and t. FlickType will recognize what you are trying to type..
Try it, its like magic!

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Sep 26, 2018, at 7:09 PM, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote:

Hello. Does anybody have good strategies on how to enter words with apostrophes in them?
Words such as we’re and can’t? I am just starting out on my practice, so if anyone has tips on other difficult things to enter, I would love to know.

Paula Page

Hi, mostly, these are already in Flicktype’s dictionary. So if you type the word without the apostrophe, it will give you the option of a word with an apostrophe, if that makes sense. For example, if you type dont,the first option that comes up is usually don’t. Hope that makes sense.

Paula

On 27 Sep 2018, at 03:09, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote: