Topics

Combining touch and flick typing

Randy Borst

I use touch typing when I need to use a word but contained in the FlickType dictionary. But then When I flick right to put in In a space and ready the way for my next word to flick,. I get a punctuation mark. How can I correct that?

Benny Barber

Randy, let me make sure I understand what you are doing. It appears that you are manually typing a word that is not in your dictionary. When you manually type a word, after the last letter that you type, you should flick right and the word will be entered with a space after it. If you flick right a second time, punctuation will be entered after the word rather than a space. Hope that helps.
Benny