Topics

changing from words to characters

Joe Bourke <joebourke21@...>

I am enjoying the flick type app. and doing plenty practice but I am struggling when I want to change characters to words I know you flick left right with two fingers for words how do you change from words to characters if you are are reading your document

joe bourke

Hi Joe,

Sounds like you're looking for a way to navigate by character. For now, you can only navigate by character while you're manually typing a word, but we will be adding a way to hear the spelling of specific words when you go back to navigate what you've typed.

Cheers!
Ashley