Topics

Can’t get to work with voiceover on

Chaim Biberfeld L.CSW <cbiberfeld@...>

I upgraded to $.99 a month but still cannot get the app to work with voiceover on. It’s just continually repeats the word FlickType and there’s my type at all. Help

Chaim Biberfeld, LCSW-R
Private Practice

Specialty: Building Self-Esteem in Young Adults
917-902-3349

Edited

Hi Chaim,

Thanks for your message. It sounds like you've added FlickType as a keyboard option but haven't enabled full access in the settings. You can do this by going to the main settings app, scroll down to FlickType, tap keyboards, toggle on "allow full access". Please let me know how this goes.

Warmly,
Ashley

Paula Page

Hi, check you haven't accidentally turned Direct Touch off. I had the same problem, and that's what I'd done.

Paula

On 4 Oct 2018, at 22:07, Chaim Biberfeld L.CSW <cbiberfeld@...> wrote:

I upgraded to $.99 a month but still cannot get the app to work with voiceover on. It’s just continually repeats the word FlickType and there’s my type at all. Help

Chaim Biberfeld, LCSW-R
Private Practice

Specialty: Building Self-Esteem in Young Adults
917-902-3349

Thank you, Paula, smile.