From: 32471075240n behalf of
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:27 pm
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Beta testing via TestFlight.

Hello, I recently came across to your app. I was wondering if it would be possible if I could beta test for you guys? I am a proud supporter of what you guys do, and I love you guys this app so far. I am very interested in seeing and testing what you guys come up with in the future! I hope this finds you well.