Topics

Beta testing

Benny Barber
 

I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny

Matthew Janusauskas
 


Looks like I was also removed from the TestFlight betas.

Matthew


On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:58 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny


Rocco Fiorentino
 

Same here, does anyone know what’s going on? Are all of us removed?


On Mar 4, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Matthew Janusauskas <mjanusauskas@...> wrote:



Looks like I was also removed from the TestFlight betas.

Matthew


On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:58 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny


George Cham
 

I too have been removed as  a  beta tester

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS


From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Rocco Fiorentino <roccof466@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:10:01 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta testing
 
Same here, does anyone know what’s going on? Are all of us removed?


On Mar 4, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Matthew Janusauskas <mjanusauskas@...> wrote:



Looks like I was also removed from the TestFlight betas.

Matthew


On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:58 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny


Shawn Krasniuk
 

Hi. I'm still in the beta. Possible reasons why you may not be on the beta anymore are the version you had may have expired or you may have not posted any feedback regarding the betas. For the current beta which is 5.1 (236) there is 39 days remaining so I doubt you were removed because of that. I would ask Ashley or Kosta why you were removed and see if they can bring you back.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Mar 7, 2020, at 7:58 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I too have been removed as  a  beta tester

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Rocco Fiorentino <roccof466@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:10:01 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta testing
 
Same here, does anyone know what’s going on? Are all of us removed?


On Mar 4, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Matthew Janusauskas <mjanusauskas@...> wrote:



Looks like I was also removed from the TestFlight betas.

Matthew


On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:58 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny



Salman Haider
 

I was removed from the beta as well.
I don't believe that not submitting/submitting any feedback for the
beta would be a reason to be removed. Since I for one, like many
others who have been removed, have been submitting feedback quite
consistently. Most recently on the latest release; 5.1 - 236
Maybe it's because the current focus of development is for Flicktype
for Apple Watch, and so, only the testers who own an Apple Watch are
currently still getting the betas?
Just speculation though...So, it would be great if Kosta or Ashley can
provide some clarification regarding this.

Salman

Shawn Krasniuk
 

Actually, I don't have an Apple Watch and I'm still on the Flicktype beta.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Mar 9, 2020, at 1:45 AM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

I was removed from the beta as well.
I don't believe that not submitting/submitting any feedback for the
beta would be a reason to be removed. Since I for one, like many
others who have been removed, have been submitting feedback quite
consistently. Most recently on the latest release; 5.1 - 236
Maybe it's because the current focus of development is for Flicktype
for Apple Watch, and so, only the testers who own an Apple Watch are
currently still getting the betas?
Just speculation though...So, it would be great if Kosta or Ashley can
provide some clarification regarding this.

Salman