Topics

Bein able to paste

Ken Clarkg

I wish that when using FlickType in classic mode that there could be a way to paste from the clipboard? Or am I missing something?
Bk

leonard morris

I use classic and when you exit you paste your text where you want it to go.

On Sep 11, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Ken Clarkg <khclark1@...> wrote:

I wish that when using FlickType in classic mode that there could be a way to paste from the clipboard? Or am I missing something?
Bk

Ken Clarkg

I am trying to paste into the full screen in FlickType when in classic mode. 🦇man and Ken

On Sep 11, 2018, at 1:38 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I use classic and when you exit you paste your text where you want it to go.

On Sep 11, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Ken Clarkg <khclark1@...> wrote:

I wish that when using FlickType in classic mode that there could be a way to paste from the clipboard? Or am I missing something?
Bk

Daniel McGee

Hi Ken

If you use flicktype, there is a setting that'll allow you to copy and paste your text into another app. It's undr the: DEMO SCREEN Heading. The setting you want is: Copy and Clear Text on Exit.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Daniel