Topics

App Suggestion

Brad Dunse

Love the app.

I do have a possible suggestion.

Have you considered a gesture to activate or bring focus to the send button?

Three-finger double-tap, or three-finger swipe and hold?

It might not even be technically possible, or user plausible ... just a thought I had while writing.

Brad Dunse

Hi Brad,

Though it's a great idea, unfortunately, we are not able to invoke the send due to the fact that this is on the app side and not on the keyboard side.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 05:47 AM, Brad Dunse wrote:

It might not even be technically possible, or user plausible ... just a
thought I had while writing.

Brad Dunse

Not to worry. Merely a Suggestion.