Topics

Annual subscription

Tangela M.

The latest beta was less than a month ago. Communication is less frequent, but it is pretty clear they are still working on the app.

leonard morris

I agree completely

On Sep 11, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face.

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?