Topics

Annual subscription??

Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...>

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

Jessica D

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

A lifetime subscription would need to cost hundreds of dollars. Would you be willing to invest that sum of money,
Also consider that another, maybe better keyboard could be developed you would have all that money invested.

Its just not a good idea.
Chuck

On Sep 10, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

JP Shandra

I know that they have considered an annual subscription. They asked for feedback on AppleVis. Don't expect a lifetime option. Apple is actively gearing developers to use subscription options.
J P

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

JP Shandra

They asked for feedback on annual subscription on AppleVis. Don’t count on lifetime. Apple really gears developers to use subscription model.

JP Shandra

Sorry about the double post. It’s one of those days. Didn’t think first posted. 😊

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:55 AM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I know that they have considered an annual subscription. They asked for feedback on AppleVis. Don't expect a lifetime option. Apple is actively gearing developers to use subscription options.
J P

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

Hi All,

Thanks for your input, we're still trying to get all of this settled. We have a call with the App Store team at Apple this week to discuss options for FlickType and we'll get back to you when we have news. Hopefully, we can come up with a good solution that works well for everyone!

Warmly,

Hello, you can set up your own annual subscription by using an Apple gift card.

Chuck

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:55 AM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I know that they have considered an annual subscription. They asked for feedback on AppleVis. Don't expect a lifetime option. Apple is actively gearing developers to use subscription options.
J P

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

Yes, annual would be great, no need for Lifetime

Thanks for your input, we're still trying to get all of this settled. We have a call with the App Store team at Apple this week to discuss options for FlickType and we'll get back to you when we have news. Hopefully, we can come up with a good solution that works well for everyone!

Warmly,
Ashley

You can put credit on your iTunes account, but the subscription is still monthly. Only advantage is that you don't see a small charge on your credit card every month.
Also, always good to remember to look for iTunes gift card deals. You do find them at 10% off, 15% off and sometimes even 20% off. Especially if you have an Apple Music family subscription at $14.99 a month which adds up to $180 a year (not counting the pennies) getting $200 worth of iTunes gift cards at 20% off does result in a pretty good saving, it would cover a year of Apple Music, a year of Flicktype and leave 8 bucks left over for a few other things.

Regards,
Sieghard