Topics

add french?

Louis Fortin <louis.fortin32@...>

I,
I have test the FlickType app, but I have a question. Do you know if it is possible to add french language to FlickType?

Thanks,
Louis Fortin

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Hi Louis,

Thank you for the message. We plan to add more languages once we hit our big milestones with the custom keyboard, and French is definitely towards the top of our list.

We'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Thanks, again!
Ashley

Jessica D

Hi,

Can you ellaborate on what those milestones are?

Do you plan to add different colors?

On Jul 23, 2018 3:03 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Louis,

Thank you for the message. We plan to add more languages once we hit our big milestones with the custom keyboard, and French is definitely towards the top of our list.

We'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Thanks, again!
Ashley

Hi Jessica,

Yes, we always have a roadmap available in the wiki, as well as are open to suggestions on what to add. Here's a link to the roadmap, which is in no particular order: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/wiki/Roadmap

We're also going to be asking the larger group for input on what they'd like for us to work on next in order to come up with a timeline and priorities. Speaking of which, when you ask about colors, are you asking whether there's going to be different color themes, or are you asking for another reason? The better we can understand everyone's wishlist the better we will be able to deliver.

Thanks!
Ashley

Jessica D

Hi,
I'm asking for different color themes.
I like the current option, but would also appreciate other options, in case I want to experiment with them.

For example, I really like the "red" option in Fleksy.

Fleksy has many color options, and he'd would be amazing if all of that could be made available in FlickType!

On Jul 23, 2018, at 4:18 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Jessica,

Yes, we always have a roadmap available in the wiki, as well as are open to suggestions on what to add. Here's a link to the roadmap, which is in no particular order: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/wiki/Roadmap

We're also going to be asking the larger group for input on what they'd like for us to work on next in order to come up with a timeline and priorities. Speaking of which, when you ask about colors, are you asking whether there's going to be different color themes, or are you asking for another reason? The better we can understand everyone's wishlist the better we will be able to deliver.

Thanks!
Ashley

Additional languages will eventually be available according to what Flicktype has said, but currently only English is supported.

I have test the FlickType app, but I have a question. Do you know if it is possible to add french language to FlickType?

Thanks,
Louis Fortin

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Daniel McGee

Currently, Spanish I believe is also supported as well.