Topics

A sighted user question

Daniel McGee

Hi all, even though this app is designed for VoiceOver users, I had a thought and would like to share it with you all. Even though when one has sight and can tap the spacebar, return, symbol keys to input the desired function, would they be losing a second or two of speed. The reason why I asked this, is because I wondered if you use FlickType and have vision, is it quicker from a sighted point of view to tap a spacebar or in this case to swipe right after a word and continue on typing. If anyone on the list is sighted, I hope you are able to understand what I am somewhat poorly trying to explain into words but from a VoiceOver point of view to a visual one.

Daniel