Topics

A Question About Moving From the Monthly Subscription to the APP

Leo Bissonnette

Hello, Earlier this week I read about the availability of an app and that we could get transferred from a monthly subscription plan.

I am not clear on how to do this.

Any instructions on the process would be appreciated.

Leo

Leo A. Bissonnette, Ph.D.

Gordon

Flick type is now free for those of us who had a subscription. So go to the app store and cancel your subscription and enjoy the app for free.