From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 6:57:54 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Removed as a tester from the beta

Hi all,
I was wondering, am I the only one who was removed as a tester from Flicktype Beta? Or did others get removed as well? I checked the Testflight app right after the last beta expired, and have been seeing ”Tester Removed;  The developer removed you from the test program” ever since. Thought I'd check because I haven't seen it mentioned on the list.

Alex Stone

Me too!

On 12 May 2021, at 12:57, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I was wondering, am I the only one who was removed as a tester from Flicktype Beta? Or did others get removed as well? I checked the Testflight app right after the last beta expired, and have been seeing ”Tester Removed;  The developer removed you from the test program” ever since. Thought I'd check because I haven't seen it mentioned on the list.

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>

Hi All,
You aren’t the only ones. The app has disappeared from Test Flight. The message FlickType Beta has expired announces when I open app.
Best,
JP

On May 12, 2021, at 6:19 AM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

 Me too!

On 12 May 2021, at 12:57, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I was wondering, am I the only one who was removed as a tester from Flicktype Beta? Or did others get removed as well? I checked the Testflight app right after the last beta expired, and have been seeing ”Tester Removed;  The developer removed you from the test program” ever since. Thought I'd check because I haven't seen it mentioned on the list.

George Cham

Hi,
I have  also been removed as a tester.
But I think you’ll find that when A  build expires it’s automatically removed,
And When are new builders available, it will automatically show up

kind regards,

George Cham

You aren’t the only ones. The app has disappeared from Test Flight. The message FlickType Beta has expired announces when I open app.
Best,
JP

On May 12, 2021, at 6:19 AM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

 Me too!

On 12 May 2021, at 12:57, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I was wondering, am I the only one who was removed as a tester from Flicktype Beta? Or did others get removed as well? I checked the Testflight app right after the last beta expired, and have been seeing ”Tester Removed;  The developer removed you from the test program” ever since. Thought I'd check because I haven't seen it mentioned on the list.

Salman Haider

Thank you all for confirming.

Matthew Janusauskas

It appears I was also removed.