Current show-stopping issues

JP Shandra

Hi Kosta,
I’m glad you guys got a partial win on removals, but astounding that developer accounts weren’t shut down.
The write up in TechCrunch is a HUGE embarrassment for Apple. Widely respected and followed...
Thumbs up!!! 👍🏻
Best,
JP

On Feb 3, 2021, at 5:06 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

For anyone who had to buy FlickType again due to the recent update:

This was not intended and the vast majority of users have been automatically upgraded for free. If you were affected, please reach out to hello@flicktype.com so we can help you with a refund.

Meanwhile, here's another update of our ongoing saga: https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/03/apple-urged-to-root-out-rating-scams-as-developer-highlights-ugly-cost-of-enforcement-failure/

- Kosta

For anyone who had to buy FlickType again due to the recent update:

This was not intended and the vast majority of users have been automatically upgraded for free. If you were affected, please reach out to hello@flicktype.com so we can help you with a refund.

Meanwhile, here's another update of our ongoing saga: https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/03/apple-urged-to-root-out-rating-scams-as-developer-highlights-ugly-cost-of-enforcement-failure/

- Kosta

Peter Torpey

I think that Kosta is pretty devoted to keeping this going and making it useful for the blind.  On the other hand, he is just a single developer and as the OS changes and different devices come on line there is never any certainly in such a situation.  In the meantime we can enjoy it while we can.

--Pete