From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 3:54:04 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] App Not Working In 3rd Party

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out. I know this was discussed with the iOS 14 update. However, I am using iOS 13.6.1, with an 6S. For example, I open the native Message app, I have FlickType listed, but when tapped on, it is skipped over and doesn’t open. Please advise on how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen

Eileen Misrahi

Hi Alan,

Thanks. That seemed to work this time. I did try that method prior, but it didn't at the time.

Best,

Best,Eileent from my iPhone