App Not Working In 3rd Party

Eileen Misrahi

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out. I know this was discussed with the iOS 14 update. However, I am using iOS 13.6.1, with an 6S. For example, I open the native Message app, I have FlickType listed, but when tapped on, it is skipped over and doesn’t open. Please advise on how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen

Hi Eileen,

Place focus on the messages text box and double tap anywhere on the screen. This should open your default on screen keyboard. Touch in the bottom middle of the screen to the spacebar and slide left past the dictation button to the next keyboard button and with focus on the next keyboard button, double tap and hold and single finger slide up until FlickType is announced and then release. The FlickType keyboard will be the displayed keyboard or if you have your settings in Flicktype full screen mode, the entire screen will be in FlickType mode.

I hope this helps.

Alan Lemly 

with Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 3:54:04 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] App Not Working In 3rd Party

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out. I know this was discussed with the iOS 14 update. However, I am using iOS 13.6.1, with an 6S. For example, I open the native Message app, I have FlickType listed, but when tapped on, it is skipped over and doesn’t open. Please advise on how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen

Eileen Misrahi

Hi Alan,

Thanks. That seemed to work this time. I did try that method prior, but it didn't at the time.

Best,

Best,Eileent from my iPhone