Topics

Short cuts

leonard morris

Good information greatly appreciate it thank you

On Aug 26, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Simply type the shortcut with the flicktype keyboard and then flick down until you hear your shortcut, and then flick right.

Note: shortcuts do not work inside the Fliktype container app. This is due to an Apple iOS limitation.
They should work in any other app.

I have several replacement shortcuts. For example, eml is my shortcut to input my email address. What do I need to do to bake this work correctly?