Topics

Short cuts

leonard morris

Good information greatly appreciate it thank you

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Aug 26, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Simply type the shortcut with the flicktype keyboard and then flick down until you hear your shortcut, and then flick right.

Note: shortcuts do not work inside the Fliktype container app. This is due to an Apple iOS limitation.
They should work in any other app.               

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 6:02 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I have several replacement shortcuts. For example, eml is my shortcut to input my email address. What do I need to do to bake this work correctly? 

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

Chuck Dean

Simply type the shortcut with the flicktype keyboard and then flick down until you hear your shortcut, and then flick right.

Note: shortcuts do not work inside the Fliktype container app. This is due to an Apple iOS limitation.
They should work in any other app.               

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 6:02 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I have several replacement shortcuts. For example, eml is my shortcut to input my email address. What do I need to do to bake this work correctly? 

leonard morris