Topics

Menus

leonard morris

That worked just fine 😂

On Aug 16, 2020, at 9:41 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Leonard,
Try a one finger flick up and hold or a one finger flick down and hold. Either one should give you the menu tabs across the bottom.
I hope this helps!

I switched to full-size keyboard and now I can’t get to the menus to change the settings. I thought the gesture to go to the menus   was a two finger flick  up but that doesn’t seem to work.