Topics

FlickType typed text lost when typing email with version 2000.3 #247

Hi List,

I'm a bit frustrated after twice trying to rply to an email and getting several sentences typed with FlickType and then when entering the first name of my signature, having the text disappear as soon as I swipe right after typing my name. Has anyone experienced something similar or have any suggestion so it doesn't happen again? This is the first time I've experienced anything like this with FlickType and I'm running iOS 13.3.1 on an iPhone 8.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan Lemly