Topics

Apple watch app feedback

JP Shandra

Hello,
I agree that it takes a bit of practice. Now I get it every time. It’s almost center top on my Series 5.
Best,
JP

On Jan 23, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Jessica,
I have found that finding the upper left corner of my watch, placing my finger here until I hear send, and then double tapping works well for me. With a little practice, I am sure this will become second nature to you.
Good loch,

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:14 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I have some feedbacm regarding the Apple watch flicktype app.

I'm using an Apple watch series 4.

When I'm typing, and am ready to send it as a text-message, attempting to double-tap the send button results in unwanted characters.

As a result, may I suggest that you move the send button back to the force touch menu?

Hello Jessica,
I have found that finding the upper left corner of my watch, placing my finger here until I hear send, and then double tapping works well for me. With a little practice, I am sure this will become second nature to you.
Good loch,

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:14 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I have some feedbacm regarding the Apple watch flicktype app.

I'm using an Apple watch series 4.

When I'm typing, and am ready to send it as a text-message, attempting to double-tap the send button results in unwanted characters.

As a result, may I suggest that you move the send button back to the force touch menu?

Jessica D