Topics

Has anyone else noticed this

Gordon

Well I did discover something that appears to be added with yesterday's update. In settings there is now an option for the keyboard to learn new words. This was turned off, so when it's off it does not add words to the dictionary. However when I turned it on, the keyboard seems to be working as it always has. So now you can choose if you want words added to the dictionary. I turned mine back on because it definitely improves accuracy on my phone.

On 1/14/2020 10:34 AM, Tony Hernandez wrote:

The keyboard area seems a bit less tall. That may be why it isn't working as one is accustomed. I think this is just slightly different dimensions messing with muscle memory.

On 1/14/2020 9:23 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi Gordon. I. Am Testing it Right now from the mail app, and it seams okay, but it definitely  works better if you type from the FlickType application.
Cheers,
J P R.

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 14 janv. 2020 à 14:07, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :

After updating yesterday, flick type isn't as accurate as it was prior to yesterday's update. It will usually present the word I'm trying to type, however I have to flick down a lot to get to it. Where as in the past it would usually be the first choice when I would flick right one time. Has anyone else experienced this?

--
Tony Hernandez

Tony Hernandez

[...]

Jean-Philippe Rykiel