Topics

Confused about "in app purchases" in app store description

Tony Hernandez

The description of the app hasn't caught up with reality yet, but we have heard it right from the horse's mouth that there is no more charge than $2.99 for new paying customers. Sorry Kosta. I think horses are beautiful, strong, and majestic creatures, so there. Lol. This news has also received a write-up on the well known and reputable Blind Bargains blog, further cementing the veracity of these tidings, as there is no way that they would have put this in writing without verifying the information. Here's the URL for that article:

https://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=21535

On 1/14/2020 7:19 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

Peter,

Thanks for posting, I have the same questions and am looking forward to clarification.

Al